Community Facilities Districts (CFDs)
1. Fiscal Year 2021/2022 Administration Reports: Click here for more information
2. Fiscal Year 2020/2021 CDIAC Reports: Click here for more information
Use of Facilities - Civic Center Act
The Civic Center Act authorizes a school district governing board to grant the use of school facilities or grounds as a civic center, for specified purposes, upon terms and conditions deemed proper by the governing board.
There is a civic center at each and every public school facility and grounds within the State where the citizens, Parent -Teachers Associations, Camp Fire Girls, Boy Scout troops, Veterans’ Organizations, Farmers’ Organizations, School-Community Advisory Councils, Senior Citizens’ Organizations, clubs, and associations formed for recreational, educational, political, economic, artistic, or moral activities of the public school district may engage in supervised recreational activities, and where they may meet and discuss, from time to time, as they may desire, any subjects and questions that in their judgment pertain to the educational, political, economic, artistic, and moral interests of the citizens of the communities in which they reside.
Procedure for obtaining facility use:
- Review the Use of Facilities Policy, Regulations & Fees
- Complete the Use of Facilities Application
- Provide the District with a copy of a Certificate of Insurance for $ 1,000,000 in liability coverage naming the Adelanto Elementary School District as Certificate holder and additional insured
- Submit the form at the office of the site you are requesting use of facility.
- The site administrator approves/disapproves the application
- If approved, application forwarded to District Office for approval/disapproval.